help - search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Paul Bell
fmforums > picture & video forums > request
salmonberry
Gorgeous looking actor whos starring in a new Gay drama for SKY written by Daran Little-would love to see more pics of him if anyone can help!
Baronduke
QUOTE(salmonberry @ Mar 28 2013, 05:03) *

Gorgeous looking actor whos starring in a new Gay drama for SKY written by Daran Little-would love to see more pics of him if anyone can help!

You may be able to get a back copy of him featured in Attitude. There are some for sale on a certain website but I recommend you get in touch with Attitude themselves to see if they will sell you a copy (back copy) . May even be lucky to get a freebie! Speak to them on the phone if necessary! I am going to try searching images through google n the other one. Sometimes you get lucky that way. Include nude or naked or shirtless. That sometimes works. I will try for you as well. Laters, Dude. X
Nosferatu
Behind the scenes shot from a recent photoshoot:

FMF Image
salmonberry
QUOTE(Baronduke @ Mar 28 2013, 14:26) *

QUOTE(salmonberry @ Mar 28 2013, 05:03) *

You may be able to get a back copy of him featured in Attitude. There are some for sale on a certain website but I recommend you get in touch with Attitude themselves to see if they will sell you a copy (back copy) . May even be lucky to get a freebie! Speak to them on the phone if necessary! I am going to try searching images through google n the other one. Sometimes you get lucky that way. Include nude or naked or shirtless. That sometimes works. I will try for you as well. Laters, Dude. X

QUOTE(Nosferatu @ Mar 28 2013, 22:30) *

Behind the scenes shot from a recent photoshoot:

FMF Image

Thank you very much Dude for looking for copies of Attitude and a second Thank you to the honey who posted that behind the scenes pic!Gorgeous and maybe worthy of me transferring to main forum if thats ok for a wider discussion?
Cant believe ive never heard or seen of him before but hes divine!Hope he becomes a mainstream actor.Perhaps a soap?
PadSpin
Jon-Paul's on the front cover of the current Gay Times.

The show is called Kitten Chic and here is the storyline courtesy of IMDb:
Kitten (Poppy Rush) is told by her fortune-telling nan (Lynda Baron) that she is about to meet the man of her dreams. The next day she is thrilled to meet gorgeous Jake (Lucian Laviscount). They have an amazing date and Kitten could not be happier. However, when Jake spots Nathan (David Atkins (Rob Edwards from Hollyoaks)), Kitten's mum's toy-boyfriend, he swoons and Kitten realises that Jake is gay. Details like this will not deter Kitten - she will not take 'gay' for an answer. And when Jake starts secretly dating school hunk Gary Fisher (Jon-Paul Bell), Kitten has to think quickly to keep hold of her man.
Tanya Franks and Tameka Empson, both from Eastenders, also appear.

Rather like Vicious, this will either be brilliant or dreadful! rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.