And the WWE 2012 PPV Schedule has changed again!
Money In The Bank is back on in July, meaning no MITB match at Wrestlemania, instead the rumoured 10 man tag match may happen.
And the June and December PPVs haven't been decided on yet.
Personally I'd love King of the Ring back as a legitimate tournament and for them to just have the December PPV as Vengeance or Armageddon instead of a gimmick event, but we'll see what they come up with.
Here is the updated schedule:
WrestleMania 28 – April 1st – Miami, FL
* Extreme Rules – April 29th – Chicago, IL
* Over The Limit – May 20th – Raleigh, NC
* TBD – June 17th – East Rutherford, NJ
* Money in the Bank – July 15th – Phoenix, AZ
* SummerSlam – August 19th – Los Angeles, CA
* Night of Champions – September 23rd – Dallas, TX
* Hell in a Cell – October 21st – Philadelphia, PA
* Survivor Series – November 18th – Phoenix, AZ
* TBD – December 16th – Memphis, TN
Speaking of Wrestlemania, I am actually really looking forward to the Triple H/Undertaker match now it's a Hell In A Cell, but I really want to see how they are going to rig it so they can have the Cell at Wrestlemania. They're holding it in a stadium so there is no roof and no rafters from which they can hang the Cell. They'll have to build some kind of massive structure over the ring to hold up the Cell.
This post has been edited by dixie: Mar 3 2012, 16:09